Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Goat Wang

I would just like to take this moment to say a hearty "I told ya so" regarding my prediction last February of the goat wang fellatio capabilities of Halle Berry's version of Catwoman.

I've not seen it, nor am I going to, but the consensus of reviewers does seem to back me up.

Granted, most people aren't going in to Catwoman expecting Citizen Kane. Most of the audience is there to see Halle jumping around in a leather getup most self-respecting hookers would be embarrassed to wear. Believe me, I can sympathize.

But may I suggest an alternative?

Why not go rent the DVD of Monster's Ball where you get to see a damn lot more of Halle's lovely physique plus the added bonuses of both frame by frame pause AND an engaging story.

Remember: Friends don't let friends see Catwoman.

No comments:


An employee of a small town "liberry" chronicles his quest to remain sane while dealing with patrons who could star in a short-lived David Lynch television series.