Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Trapped

It's my day off, but I'm trapped in my house. The reason I can't leave is because I'm waiting for the UPS man to arrive with the new power supply for my computer.

My old one has been slowly going crap for a year or two, but finally gave up the ghost last week, its fan konking out forever. Since then I've ordered a new one and have been using my wife's laptop for my internet access. But the new one is scheduled for delivery today and, according to UPS's site, is on the truck and on its way.

SO WHERE IS IT?!

PLEASE PLEASE DELIVER IT!

I NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER! 

 
AND I REALLY NEED TO GO TO THE POST OFFICE!

PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!

No comments:


An employee of a small town "liberry" chronicles his quest to remain sane while dealing with patrons who could star in a short-lived David Lynch television series.