An employee of a small town "liberry" chronicles his quest to remain sane while dealing with patrons who could star in a short-lived David Lynch television series.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Podcasty Bit


Haven't posted anything here for a couplela three years now and wasn't sure I would ever have cause to again. However, there have been some significant happenings in "liberry" land that have spawned directly from this blog.

Tales from the "Liberry" represented Liberry 1.0 and 2.0 in the whole "Liberry" narrative. My ongoing spin-off blog, Borderland Tales, became Liberry 3.0. Now I would like to call your attention to Liberry 4.0, a new/old podcast called Tales from the "LiberryCAST."

TFT"L" is to be a weekly audio adaptation of some of my favorite stories from the five year run of this blog, as produced and hosted by me and whoever else I rope in to do voices. It's a project I've been threatening to do for several months now, but which I've finally pulled the trigger on just to get it off the ground.

The first episode of it can be found at the Tales from the "LiberryCAST" website. It's an adaptation of one of my top five favorite stories, "DP for DPenedetta."

2 comments:

heirloom seed company said...

Great share mate.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Sophie and I am currently writing my Masters dissertation about ‘work blogging’. I have found your blog on workblogging.blogspot.com and want to ask you if you would be willing to participate in my study. It would only take two minutes to fill in my questionnaire under the following link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SJFTYFT
No personal details about you or the company you work for are asked for and all the information and data you give will be treated confidentially and will only be used for the purpose of this study.
I would really appreciate your help 
Thank you in advance
Sophie